SDR Search Engine Series
Spinning Disc Reactor | Patents | Supercritical CO2 Fluid Extraction search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Spinning Disc Reactor | Patents | Supercritical CO2 Fluid Extraction | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION PUBLISHED UNDER THE PATENT COOPERATION TREATY (PCT) (19) World Intellectual Property
Original File Name Searched: WO201200147002A1.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION PUBLISHED UNDER THE PATENT COOPERATION TREATY (PCT) (19) World Intellectual Property | 001
(12) INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION PUBLISHED UNDER THE PATENT COOPERATION TREATY (PCT) (19) World Intellectual Property
(43) International Publication Date 1 November 2012 (01.11.2012)
(51) International Patent Classification:
B01J 13/00 (2006.01) B01J 13/02 (2006.01) (21) International Application Number:
(10) International Publication Number WO 2012/147002 Al
(22) International Filing Date:
(25) Filing Language:
(26) Publication Language:
(30) Priority Data:
PCT/IB20 12/05 1813
13 April 2012 (13.04.2012) English English
(81) Designated States (unless otherwise indicated, for every kind of national protection available): AE, AG, AL, AM, AO, AT, AU, AZ, BA, BB, BG, BH, BR, BW, BY, BZ, CA, CH, CL, CN, CO, CR, CU, CZ, DE, DK, DM, DO, DZ, EC, EE, EG, ES, FI, GB, GD, GE, GH, GM, GT, HN, HR, HU, ID, IL, IN, IS, JP, KE, KG, KM, KN, KP, KR, KZ, LA, LC, LK, LR, LS, LT, LU, LY, MA, MD, ME, MG, MK, MN, MW, MX, MY, MZ, NA, NG, NI, NO, NZ, OM, PE, PG, PH, PL, PT, QA, RO, RS, RU, RW, SC, SD, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, ST, SV, SY, TH, TJ, TM, TN, TR, TT, TZ, UA, UG, US, UZ, VC, VN, ZA, ZM, ZW.
(84) Designated States (unless otherwise indicated, for every kind of regional protection available): ARIPO (BW, GH, GM, KE, LR, LS, MW, MZ, NA, RW, SD, SL, SZ, TZ, UG, ZM, ZW), Eurasian (AM, AZ, BY, KG, KZ, MD, RU, TJ, TM), European (AL, AT, BE, BG, CH, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HR, HU, IE, IS, IT, LT, LU, LV, MC, MK, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, RS, SE, SI, SK, SM, TR), OAPI (BF, BJ, CF, CG, CI, CM, GA, GN, GQ, GW, ML, MR, NE, SN, TD, TG).
11164250.0 29 April 201 1 (29.04.201 1)
(71) Applicant (for all designated States except US): CON¬ STRUCTION RESEARCH & TECHNOLOGY GMBH [DE/DE]; Dr.-Albert-Frank-Str. 32, 83308 Trostberg (DE).
(71) Applicant (for MN only): BASF (CHINA) COMPANY LIMITED [CN/CN]; 300 Jiangxinsha Road, Shanghai, 2001 37 (CN).
(72) Inventors; and
(75) Inventors/Applicants (for US only): CAI, Zhizhong
— with international search report (Art. 21(3))
NELL, Shane [IE/FR]; 22 Rue Santos Dumont, F-69008 — before the expiration of the time limit for amending the
[DE/DE]; Flurstr. 11, 83308 Trostberg (DE). MC DON- Lyon (FR). WALTHER, Burkhard [DE/DE]; Trostberger
Str. 5, 845 18 Garching (DE).
claims and to be republished in the event of receipt of amendments (Rule 48.2(h))
(54) Title: PROCESS FOR PRODUCING HYDROGELS
(57) Abstract: The process for producing a hydrogel is performed in a reactor which has a body A which rotates about an axis of ro - o tation and a metering system. A component comprising at least i) a soluble salt of an acidic or amphoteric oxygen-containing mo - lecular anion and ii) a component comprising a precipitant is applied with the aid of the metering system to the surface of the rotat - ing body A, such that a mixture of components i) and ii) flows over the surface of the rotating body A to an outer region of the sur -
face of the rotating body A, the mixture leaves the surface and the pH of the mixture after leaving the surface of the body A is between 2 and 12. The resulting hydrogel is used for production of aerogels.
Image | INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION PUBLISHED UNDER THE PATENT COOPERATION TREATY (PCT) (19) World Intellectual Property
|Infinity Supercritical Spinning Disc Reactor Botanical Oil Extractor | Oil Extract Using Infinity Supercritical SDR Extraction System | Organic Method of Oil Extraction - Organic Botanical Extraction System Uses Water As A Solvent - Go to website|
Search Engine Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org